Saturday, February 3, 2007
Distant Calls
I see you now...
I see you now, love...
Yes, I see you,
Your death shines.
It glows so powerful
That all the world can see you know

At last you are stripped
Of all that blinding veil

Do you see it, people?
Do you see it?
Love, the purest feeling...
Love, so noble, so beautiful...

Only misery, only destruction
Embracing her,
You were bound to fail...

Come, people, come...
Gather your weapons
Fight it, drive it forever
To hell!

At last, I see them
Marching for victory
Stabbing this so called feeling
Ravaging this plague
Burning this horror
Dissolving this curse

I hear them yelling.
Laughing,
Marching
Further and further
They've crushed it!
Love is no more...
Love is no more...
Love is no...
Love is...
Love...

Now that the world shares no love anymore
Can I find you?
Can I take your hand, my dear?
 
posted by Sirius at 2:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: