Monday, February 12, 2007
Forgotten
Last night
All I could see
Were...
Tears...
And a dark pain
Screeched inside
My dying mind.

As I look inside my soul
I see stars falling,
Angels flying away...
Then I gaze within your soul
And there I find
Faded stars
And angels asleep...

May your dear heart
Bring my wings back into light
May my sorrowed tears
Bring your love into dawn

Together, my dear,
Together we'll find the night
Together we'll unite with it
It shall be no more
We shall be no more

Love and sorrow, life and death
Will not be different anymore
We will be free...
Hand in hand,
Our eyes will devour eachother
One soul will live in us
And our kiss will shake the world.
Then people will cover their ears
And shout in agony
When we will say those three words
They have long forgotten...

 
posted by Sirius at 6:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: