Saturday, July 14, 2007
Whisper
The sky was crying
And the world was dying...

Fear strangled my thoughts
As I aproached the gate
While the rain was lashing me
Like six hundred hellish demons

But no fiery, slashing whip
Of heaven or hell
Can rip my skin more painful
Than my heart's lonely cry

Big drops of icy water
Fall from the dark sky above
And crash against my rigid skin
Wanting to crack my skull apart

But such raging wrath
Of heaven or hell
Can do litte more right now
After tears have scorched me all

The sky was dying
And the world was crying...

They gather all around me,
I see their greed
I feel their lust
I can tell their sharpened nails

With their mean grims
They ask me so:
"Now you know what have you done?"

Each word is like thunder
And such is their pain
That I stumble apart,
I fall to the ground

And their laughter
Again tears the sky
And burns all around
I am alone...

Yet the word is still there
And no fire can sink it
No rain can wash it
And they cannot reach it

For it is there, on my lips
Coming from my heart,
Summoning my very soul

It's the last thing I have,
One little word
The word...
Of your name


 
posted by Sirius at 7:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: