Tuesday, February 13, 2007
The Room And The Rain
Love strikes us like the waves
Strike the shores
Sudden...Neverending...Powerful...
Her touch shakes me inside
Like an island sinking in the sea
Her mouth closes towards my skin
And I feel her breath, strong like the breeze
And her smell that invades me
Makes the scent of the sea fade away

Bellesings from the sky are upon us,
In the form of dancing sparks
The joyful sun warms us,
As he hold our hands,
Sustaining the Universe.

Then she whispers somethin in my ear
But my heart stops in place
It's not her soft, loving voice
But rapid, sharp, unhuman sounds...

So I open my eyes
The ocean is gone
I am back in this world
Gazing at the rain outside
Weeping along with the sky

Tears of fear, of longiness and of sorrow
Fall between the remnants of my soul,
Shattered so along ago
Fearing, longing, crying ever since...

I blindly try to reach you
But you are far in the mist
And in my arms now only rests
Not your trembling body but a curse.

The stars are hidden by heavy clouds,
My desperate cries are muffled
By this desolating rain
And it's senseless wind drives away
The very last of my life.

I turn myself to an empty room
Purgatory for unknown souls
Hell for feelings
Paradise for nothingness...

And there I stand
Forever and more
Waiting for her
To come and bring life into it
The life she has given
The life she has stolen
Waiting for my dear
To smile...

 
posted by Sirius at 8:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: